In May do what you like*. Several cars had their tyres slashed because of what they represent:
– a car belonging to the Municipality of Toulouse;
– a car belonging to a meat distribution company;
– two cars belonging to estate agents;
– a car belonging to EDF [French national electricity company].
A cutter or an awl on the side of the tyre (not on top of it, there are wires there) and the deed is done! (Warning, sometimes several blows are needed and it can be noisy – apparently an awl makes less noise).
Down with (destroy) this world!
* Attaque’s note: This could be a wink to this call: https://attaque.noblogs.org/post/2020/04/12/a-maggio-fai-quel-che-ti-piace-una-chiamata-al-conflitto/.
[Translated by Act for frrdom now!]